Create skins to design and customize each feed according to your own requirements. It allows you to customize the header and change layouts etc. in real-time by using WP customizer API.
The plugin automatically creates skins for each layout on installation so you just need to copy the Skin ID and use it in the shortcode to see your feeds in the selected layout with default settings. You can edit skins to customize.
You can create multiple skins and each skin will have its own values if you just add skin ID to your shortcode it will be designed according to the skin. Sounds cool? let’s create a skin.
- Navigate to “Easy Facebook Feed > Facebook > Customize (Skins) and click on the Edit button.
- Click on the Edit button. Skin will be it will take you to the real-time interface to edit the value of the skin and customize your awesome feeds.
- We have separated the settings into Layout Settings, Header, Feed, and Media Lightbox sections.
- The layout section will have only layout-related settings. You can select the layout here.
- The Header section will have all the settings related to headers like Background color, Text color show or hide each option, and a lot more settings you can check in your skins.
- The Feed section will have all the settings related to single feed like colors, paddings, margins, enabling disabling certain things, and a lot more.